Our Latest Equipment is Best to keep your Vision perfect.
Refractive Laser Surgery
- Vision correction surgery with LASIK and Wavefront
- What are refractive errors
The eye functions like a camera. Light rays entering the eye are focused by the cornea and the lens of the eye onto the light sensitive retina at the back of the eye, which is like the film of a camera. The retina then transmits a clear image, or photo to the brain. In people with refractive errors like myopia (nearsightedness)and hyperopia (farsightedness), the light rays are not focused properly and blurred images are formed. These can be measured as aberration patterns.
- Plano and Wavefront assisted customised LASIK Surgery
- Who is suitable for LASIK ?
- Before the laser procedure
- During surgery
- After laser surgery
- Possible side effects
- Alternatives to LASIK